We are so pleased to be open again and would just like to let you know of some of the new measures we have put in place to ensure we are COVID secure.
- In every pod/holiday cottage you will now find, hand soap in the kitchen and the bathroom.
- Cleaning and washing up products, together with cloths are available in each pod/holiday cottage.
- Each pod/holiday cottage will have been cleaned by us prior to your arrival using, Safe Zone Plus Virucidal Disinfectant, that complies with EN 1276. (Data sheets are available from us if you would like to see them)
- If you would then like us to use a fogging spray after cleaning, for an extra price of £10 we can set off ProXL Total Release Fogging Aerosol which is a perfect solution where an area of upto 100m3 needs to be sanitised quickly such-as aircraft cabins, train carriages, medical areas and other large spaces. Within 20 minutes, all surfaces will have an anti-bacterial layer and the air would have been sanitised. We would do this just prior to your arrival. (PLEASE LET US KNOW PRIOR TO YOUR ARRIVAL IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE ONE OF THESE)
- Clean bed linen (including pillow and mattress protectors), towels, bath mats, tea towels and oven gloves will be in place. If you would prefer to bring your own bedding, towels etc, then please let us know and we will remove ours prior to your arrival. On departure please strip the beds including the bed linen, the under pillow cases, mattress covers and place in the bags provided along with your towels, shower mat, tea towels and oven gloves. Please zip the bags up and place them outside your pod/holiday cottage where we will collect them from.
- There are alcohol gel dispenser outside each pod/holiday cottage filled with Handsan,(data sheets available from us if you would like to see them) , you will also find these dotted around Podland.
- We will not be providing any additional gloves or anti-bacterial wipes so please feel free to bring your own if you would like to use them.
- If you are feeling at all unwell or have a temperature before your arrival please could we ask that you do not visit, as other families may be in Podland at the same time. If you become unwell during your stay please advise us immediately and leave the site.
- Finally please could we just ask that you follow government guidelines with regard to social distancing and cleaning, hygiene and handwashing procedures.