CONDITIONS OF HIRE
THE OLD WAGON LODGE, LINTON, KENT
- The Hirer shall have the right to occupy and use for a holiday the Property specified on the booking form together with its garden for the agreed period. Please bear in mind that you are responsible for your children’s safety whilst at The Old Wagon Lodge, Rankins Farm.
- The number of persons using the accommodation shall not exceed four. The Proprietor reserves
the right to decline accommodation and to order any unauthorised person off the premises.
- The person booking the property will be responsible for the obligations and conditions of the
- The Hirer shall not pass his/her booking to another party.
- In the event of cancellation by the Hirer the deposit will not be refunded, the balance will be
refunded only if the property is re-let.
- In the event of cancellation by the Owner there would be a full refund of any deposit or rent paid.
- It is advisable to telephone for confirmation of availability before sending your booking form and
deposit. The Owners accept all bookings in good faith. However, in the unlikely event of the Owners or their agent having to cancel any booking previously confirmed, their liability will be limited to the return in full of any monies paid.
- A deposit of one third of the rental is payable on booking. The balance of the rental is payable 6
weeks prior to arrival. For bookings made less than 6 weeks in advance, the total amount is
payable on booking.
- Any damages or breakages that may occur must be paid for. Accidental damages or breakages of
a minor nature will not normally be charged.
- Any complaints must be made known to the Proprietor immediately. No complaints will be entertained at the end of the hiring period or after the Hirer has departed.
- Sorry NO pets allowed or smoking allowed.
- The Hirer shall permit the Landlord or his agent the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purpose of inspection or to carry out repairs deemed necessary to the property, or equipment including the gardening.
- If there is any breach of these conditions by the Hirer, the Landlord may re-enter the premises and
there upon the Hiring created shall absolutely determine but without prejudice to other rights and
remedies of the landlord.
- Please take out your own insurance cover as the Owners cannot be responsible for any loss
incurred from theft or damage to your belongings, also arrange cancellation insurance if you wish.
- Linen is provided i.e.: sheets, pillowcases, duvet covers, towels, bathmats, tea towels all included in the price.
- Travel cots and high chair are provided upon request at the time of booking, although we must
point out that the travel cots are for children UNDER 2 only.
- Heating is included in the hire charge.
- Bookings are from 3.30pm on the day of arrival to 10.00am on the day of departure. Timing on
winter bookings short breaks is flexible. It is helpful if you telephone to notify us of your anticipated arrival time.
- Guests are asked to leave their accommodation clean and tidy when vacating, to ensure this a
£50.00 cash deposit is required on arrival which is refundable on departure.
- Although you are permitted to walk on the farm, you do so entirely at your own risk, the owner can
take no responsibility whatsoever for any accidents that may occur.
For available dates and bookings please contact:
Sarah Sunnucks +44 (0) 1622 745631
Please Make Cheques Payable to “Rankins Farm Properties”